Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

So I had a wonderful Christmas and surrounding holiday, so far....new years is coming!  And I am getting my fitness routine ready for it lol!  It was a great holiday so far though, filled with family and friends and food, My little girl was so much fun to watch/help open her presents!  her grandma and grandpa and my sister (hre favorite auntie) spioled her rotten, with approx 17 gifts for her :)  she maybe loved just a little.  She got dolls and blocks and stuffed puppys, and a doll storller and play dishes...My daughter and hubby spioled me as well and I tried to return the favor.  we had a lovley BBQ christmas dinner and more fun then i can list i think.

I am going to try and post some pic's of the gifts i made for family and friends and some of the clothes I have made recently, but still tyring to get the house back under contorl today so i am just posting quick!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment