Friday, November 30, 2012

Eyeliner Trends

 
 
So I love whimsy, and fancy myself an artist, these fanciful eyeliner trends really make me happy :)
   
 
 
 
 
So I had to do a post about my all time favorite makeup item....Eyeliner.
My go to, not dressed without my favorite, I usually always wear Kajal, from Rimmel, the little pots you get at the indian grocery.  But when I am feeling fancy I make wings and use liquid liner on top of the kajal for a soft, rich, never move through sweat and tears, dramatic look.

Here are some of my favs from my lastest google search, hope it inspires you, as it did me, to step outside your ordinary and enjoy the limelight eyeliner is in right now, to do something different and fun!
I will post some styles I have been trying on another post after I have worn a few of the latest eyeliner trends to take pics of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment