Monday, November 19, 2012

Fabulous Hair


  


  so i love the bumps...gotta do this more this winter...nice effect easy to do...need that with two kids ;)
    Loving the bangs...so wish I could pull off full bangs...but alas side-swept is all I can do...the color of both style are so rich and fabulous...so excited I am not preggers anymore so I can color my hair again :)

  Oh my goodness, loving this...I wouldnt need to try most days LOL...

Wow..lotta work, nice look.  Anyone do,                                                                                                                      color extensions?
  Love this one                                     
Loving all the braids around
           
more lovely updos..

Hope that was inspiring.....Happy Hair day!


No comments:

Post a Comment