Wednesday, January 4, 2012

dura Lash Lashes review.

So I had some mad money and wanted to try some falsies and see how i can rock 'em or - lol - if i can even put 'em on!  So anyhow i got the individuale lashes flared from dura lash mostly cause they looked like they would be more natural looking then the only other option left at walmart and i love em.  they look natural and fuller and i dont even need mascara but of course i added liner as i was already trying new beauty stuff and i had new liquid liner!  so here it is my first attemp at lashes.
Please excuse my hair I was trying something big this morning and it did its own thing being lived in today :)
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Love the "falsies". Look forward to seeing them in person!

    Also loved the picture of you! I hope your computer issues get fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete